Tuesday, July 29, 2008

2 days but not counting...


So I have 2 days before vacation begins, but I would never be counting the days. Its only been a year and a half plus since I've been home to NY to visit. Im really excited, but really nervous to fly. Ive never flown before and im just real nervous. Atleast I have someone flying with me that can help calm me down.
So Tom dropped a load going to New Mexico for tomorrow in Texas at the drop yard. He now FINALLY picked up a 28 trailer for the first time. He is going to pick up a HOT load for Tyson in Center, Texas going to Arizona by Thursday. He is now trying to figure out which Center, Texas he is suppose to go to because there are 4 of them in Texas. LOL Gotta love Mary.
So here is a picture of our new baby puppy Frisbee. He was chewing his bone and i distracted him for a second. He has been getting mad because I am going out of town. He's not happy.
So Im just trying to get stuff done before I leave, so thats it for now. Have a great day and be safe!!

No comments: