Monday, September 1, 2008

Craziness

Sorry everyone that its been too long. It has been a BUSY CRAZY month. Lots have happened.

So my trip to NY was great! I had lots of fun and loved it, but its always great to get home. I got to see alot of my family and friends and it was awesome. We went up to Aunt Diane and Uncle PJ's cottage on seneca lake and it was sooo relaxing but me and nanny ended up getting sick. It took me about 2 weeks on and off even after I got back home to shake that bug. It was sooo crappy. I am so glad that I feel better. So after I got back then it was time to start TJ at school.

Woooohooo!!!! School started August 14th. He is now in 5th grade where he starts switching teachers for Social Studies, Science and Reading. He also starts using a locker (which is already horrid). We are already starting the "I dont have to do my homework" routine. Im getting real frustrated already and tired of the game. Hopefully it will get better.

Thats all for now. I will finish up later.

No comments: