Thursday, September 18, 2008

Quick Update

So here is a quick update on things. I finally got my appointment to see a neurologist on October 28th!! Can you say hurry up and get in or what. I got the results of my MRI. I have a bulging disc in my lower back but that's not what is causing all my problems. Right now its a waiting game. I am feeling better from the steroids affecting me. Thank goodness.

So TJ is doing mandatory state testing all week in school. He is doing really good and much better since now he feels needed here by us. He feels loved and boy does that make a difference. he is making friends too which is really good.

Tom is good. He is in California delivering tonight and then doing a short hopper and then picking up another load in the morning going to Virginia. (I have no idea...so ask me later) His co driver has been worthless lately (Partly because he was sick, but also taking advantage of being lazy). Grrr he should be in sometime next week.

No comments: