Monday, September 15, 2008

Feeling better

Have you ever had such terrible pain and wished it would just go away but wouldn't wish it on your worst enemy??? I've been there this last week. I've been on some steroids the last 6 days and oh my gosh did it make me sick. I would be sooo tired and jittery and stomach messed up that I just wanted to stay in bed. Me and TJ had a very lazy weekend. He curled up with me on the couch and just stayed there with me. I don't think we moved hardly at all on Saturday. I went to physical therapy and i am now using a cane full time until further notice and I am getting a brace for my leg to help it. I dont get the brace until my appointment on Sept. 23rd.

So TJ is doing good. He has testing all this week for the 5th grade. He is taking the custody change pretty well. He knows he is going to get more of what he needs down here. We never would down his mom or stepdad infront of him but he knows how they cant take care of him. Now we are just waiting to get a copy of the papers from the judge finalizing the custody arraingment.

So Tom got to spend some time with his dad while in New York which was nice. Bud has met a real sweet lady who has made him soooo happy. I have never heard him as gitty as he is. I am so happy for them and cant wait to meet her. So Tom left Elmira and went to Baldwinsville, NY to pick up a Budweiser load going to Knoxville, TN area. He delivered this morning and not sure where he's going next.

So here is a picture of Tom and Bud. I am glad I finally got a picture of them.

1 comment:

Typh said...

Glad to hear that you are starting to feel better!