Saturday, October 18, 2008

on the road as usual

Well were about to finish a trip from Riverside, California to Pottsville Pennsylvania. been a pretty uneventful trip fuel mileage is been good, loads light. And OK. all and all all is going good. My son and I went camping with the Boy Scouts last weekend in Lebanon, Missouri. We have a lot of fun I wound up sleeping on the ground, even though I brought an air mattress. You know, sometimes those things just leak a little. Nothing like going to sleep comfy on an air mattress and waking up with a rock in your back. Not sure where I'm going to go next, we deliver a Wal-Mart here in Pottsville Pennsylvania in eight o'clock in the morning.

I guess I'll write more when I find out where were going next.

So for now, we're signing off from the road, you'll have a great daywill talk at you later.

No comments: