Sunday, November 9, 2008

Crazy 8's

I've been tagged:

8 TV Shows I Love To Watch
1. ER
2. Grey's Anatomy
3. Dancing With the Stars
4. John & Kate Plus 8
5. My Big Redneck Wedding
6. Black Gold
7. Are You Smarter Than A 5th Grader
8.Extreme Makeover Home Edition

8 Favorite Restaurants
1. Zio's
2. Ziggy's
3. Lamberts
4. Applebees
5. Alice Irenes
6. Olive Garden
7. Lamplighter
8. Mongolian Grill

8Things That Happened Yesterday
1. Went to get eye exam
2.Delivered popcorn
3. Watched a movie
4. Dealt with TJ's attitude
5. Talked to Ashley
6. Talked to Tom ( an everyday occurrence)
7. Took a shower
8. slept in

8 Things I'm Looking Forward To
1. Thanksgiving and spending time with the family and friends that are coming
2. Having our first real family christmas
3. Ashley graduating from Delhi
4. Deb and Bud getting married
5. Going out on the truck with Tom someday
6. Tom's lease being up and taking time off
7. Going to see the lights in Branson for christmas
8. Feeling better maybe someday!

8 Things I Love About Fall
1. Cool weather
2. The beautiful colors of the trees
3. school starting again
4. change of smell in the air
5. new tv shows starting back up
6. Getting to sleep an hour longer
7. Thanksgiving
8. shopping for christmas

8Things On My Wish List
1. someone having a baby for us someday
2. fixing my leg to where it works
3. visit my family
4. A day without pain
5. TJ to open up and be truly happy
6. Home of our own with no past bad memories
7. Tom coming off the road and finding a good job locally
8. NO MORE DRAMA!!!!

8 People I'm Tagging
1. Tom
2. Tish
3. Michele
4. Tiffany
5. Ashley
6. Debbie
7. Bud
8. Deb

No comments: