Sunday, December 7, 2008

Blah Blah Blah Sick

So today was pretty uneventful at the house. I have been fighting a cold all week but today I woke up feeling so terrible. I woke up and talked to Tom and immediately he could tell I didn't feel good. My chest was so congested, my throat is swollen and my nose was severely stuffed. I couldn't breathe and felt so badly. I slept most the day and Deb took care of TJ for me. I am eternally grateful for that. I'm feeling somewhat better tonight however not totally better by far. If I'm not better by Monday I will be calling the doctor.

Tom is on his way to Florida. He is going to be early, but he's still gotta go. I miss him so much especially when I'm not feeling good. His trainee is still new and luckily this load has plenty of time on it because he only drove 200 miles and was tired and had to pull over. Tom is trying to drill the importance of sleeping every chance he gets. He'll get it soon enough....hopefully!!!!

However the main reason I am writing tonight is because I feel bad about something that happened today. I have a friend who is my best friend in the whole world. I hurt her today and not meaning to. She has had a lot going on and we were suppose to get together today, however because I was sick I canceled on her. I upset her very badly and hurt her feelings. I realized that I have not given her much time lately because of everything that's been going on in my life. I owe her an apology.

"T"....IM SOOOO SORRY I HAVE NEGLECTED YOU IN THE TIME THAT YOU NEEDED ME. I AM SO SORRY YOU FELT THAT WAY BECAUSE OF EVERYTHING GOING ON. I WISH I COULD HAVE COME TODAY. I WAS LOOKING SOOOOOOO FORWARD TO IT. I PROMISE I WILL MAKE IT UP TO YOU SOMEHOW SOMEDAY!!! YOU ARE MY FAMILY, FRIEND, SISTER, AND CONFIDANT. YOU ALWAYS HAVE A PLACE IN MY HEART THAT NO MATTER WHAT WILL NEVER GO AWAY!! I HOPE YOU CAN ACCEPT MY APOLOGY!
I LOVE YOU LADY!!!!

1 comment:

Mrs Tish said...

"J" EVERYTHING IS OKAY. lIFE IS ALL RIGHT AND i LOVE YOU. YOU ARE MY DAUGHTER IN EVERY WAY POSSIBLE. THERE ISNT ANYTHING TO FORGIVE. THINGS WILL ALL WORK OUT. JUST CONCENTRATE ON GETTING WELL.
I LOVE YOU TOO LADY!