Sunday, December 14, 2008

I hate winter

So, Tom is up in Washington right now playing in snow and ice. AHHHHHHHhhhhh I hate winter. He has already had to chain up and is running a day behind. So I worry whenever he is out in weather like this. I always fear the worst. :-( I just love him so much and I don't know what I would ever do without him. I miss him so much.

So today we got our sliding glass door replaced with nice new French doors. They are really nice!!! The dogs seem to like them too. So after that, TJ had a work day for scouts and I went over to my friend T's house. We worked on a bunch of stuff. It has been awhile since we've been able to hang out. I missed her. I am feeling better than I was feeling, but not 100%.

Well hope everyone is doing well. I will update more later.

No comments: