Monday, December 15, 2008

Tom is in Oregon

So, here is an update on Tom. He is up in Portland, Oregon parked for awhile. He is suppose to pick up a load (which is late anyways before he even got dispatched on it). He had to go from in Washington right next to the Canadian border and it took them soooo long to go that far. They had to chain up and everything earlier after going into the ditch trying to climb up a hill. It is the scariest feeling in the world to know that you are talking to someone on the phone who you cant live without and he is getting ready to slide off the road and possibly hurt himself or heaven forbid anyone else. I worry about him so much!!! I dont know what I would ever do without him. I guess I worry too much because winter tends to bring up memories about my mom's accident. I get so knumb when I hear him talkin about the weather and roads.
Anyways, he is parked for the night and safe until tomorrow. Everyone relax he is a professional. (I know I know...tell myself that!) Love to everyone and be safe!

No comments: