Monday, December 15, 2008

What a trip.

Well we finally got to Washington after going through hell and snow and ICE and chains and all. So we dropped that load and were dispatched on a load that was already 1 day late and is now 2 days late. So we were heading to the new load and i wrecked the truck well sorta wrecked I hit black ICE and slid off in the ditch. No damage except to my shorts LOL. Then on to the pickup we waited till morning due to the aforementioned black ice got to the shipper. Drooped our trailer and hooked the new one the brakes on the trailer where locked frozen and it would not move. I gave the truck a llittle gas and that was all it took the drive shaft broke and now we are sitting in a hotel room.. If i don't answer phone you'll know why. My wife who i love dearly is not making this easy as she is upset which is making me upset but i cant get upset cause am sharing my room with my trainee. Hunny it will be OK we have been dealt worse and more nasty stuff than this we will be fine!!! well i guess that's all for now. Love you all and Be Safe!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: