Sunday, January 18, 2009

OMG What a few days.

Well as you all know Jess had surgery on 1/15/09 for knee reconstruction. Well fist let me tell you that that was a success but jess didn't do well at all in post op recovery she was in her room and asleep when she crashed. I got a call to get there asap and found out she was un responsive and not breathing well. She has been in CCU at Cox south for the last 3 days and is doing extremely well she should be in a regular room tomorrow. I have been at her side for as long as my body would let me stay awake and i have gone from the lowest of lows to the highest of highs. and now am so high due to the excellent day she had that i can't stop smiling. Well I'm fixing to go to bed and this is the first time i have had opportunity to blog hope this updates all and eliminates worry from no updates since surgery day.

2 comments:

Typh said...

Jess! I hope you are doing better. Is it okay to call her on her cell yet?

Tom said...

No she is really not strong enough to talk to alot of people yet..