Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Still at the hospital.

Well we are into day 5 of this nightmare and still at Cox South at least we are in a private room. Jess is doing alot better doctor says it may not be phnemonia but somthing with a bigger name that i cant even think about pronounceing. We are on a day by day thing now. We have no idea when she may be well enough to come home but i will not leave her side till we are home and i know shre is safe!!!!! She will have her laptop tommorrow and probably will update the blog herself this experience has changed me forever and i know that i love her more now than i ever did.... Well thats all for now will be an update tommarow either from her me or both of us....

2 comments:

Mrs N said...

Holy cow. I am praying for you, Jessica!

Anonymous said...

I hope that things are going better for you. i'll be praying for you. I Love You Girl!!