Monday, January 12, 2009

Weekend

So its the end of the weekend which is nice because TJ gets to go back to school, but it was a pretty productive and "fun" weekend. Saturday was chore day and punishment day for TJ but after that its was good. He went to walmart with grandma (a whole other story in itself which I'll tell of later) and after being there "forever" in his words they finally got home and he had bought me something special. I had a few days which have been pretty painful and was not having the best days and he felt bad and wanted to cheer me up. He bought me a lovely bracelet with the letter J on it (stands for Jessica...LOL). It was so adorable and I was so thrilled he thought of me like that. It is so nice to see that a little love can do wonders for a child no matter what kind of past they lived in. So after dinner, me and TJ worked on a BIG PROJECT!!! We had bought a corner desk before thanksgiving and had not gotten it up yet. With TJ doing most of the work (which I must say he is VERY good at). We got it up 99% of the way. We only have a couple cosmetic things to take care of, but it looks great! Today I spent alot of the day in the office getting things set up and functional on the new desk and make it look neat. He had alot of fun playing with his toys today and riding his bike. I love how he is old enough that he really can entertain himself at times when you need it.
So tonight I was on the computer and I got to talk to a few good friends. It was nice to see how they are doing and everything. I miss them very much!! It was even cooler when I got to talk to Mama H. She is my BEST friend in the whole worlds mom and I have known her since I was VERY little. After my mom died, she really helped me keep together and strong during some real important times and was there even when I couldnt keep together and strong any longer. She has been a major support in my life and she will NEVER know how important she is to me. She has also always been there for my family (especially my sister) when they needed her too. Im so thrilled that she can still stay in our lives even though we are so far away!!!!
So I gotta get going for now. My cat just made a nasty "mess" in grandmas room. AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH. Will update later.

No comments: